Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) Cultur-e S.r.l. Provides the following information regarding cookies installed on the domains www.cultur-e.it – www.cultur-e.eu.
The information is only made for the Cultur-e site and not for other websites that the user may consult through its links. This information is provided to ensure transparency regarding the privacy of the user, the same applies to the Site.
Cookies are small text files that are saved in users’ browsers and make it possible to store certain data from web pages and browser sessions, they are sent by web servers to web browsers, which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Users may choose to not accept cookies, they may still browse the website and use it for search purposes. In most browsers cookies are enabled. In the site’s footer, you will be able to find the information you need in order to change your cookie settings on your browser.
Technical and profiling cookies
Technical cookies are used to navigate or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. There are three types of Technical cookies:
- Navigation cookies: Save your navigation preferences and optimize the user navigation experience.
- Cookie Analytics: Through which you acquire statistical information about how users navigate. This information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous way.
- Functionality Cookies (Third party included): These cookies allow the website to remember your user options such as username, language or region, in order to provide improved and personalized features.
- Profiling cookies are used to trace the user’s online browsing and create profiles based on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can also be evident on the user’s terminal with advertisements alligned with the preferences that were already displayed by the same user while browsing online.
No user consent is required for the use of technical cookies, but it is necessary to specify the information in art. 13 of the Privacy Code. Profiling cookies, on the other hand, can only be stored on the computer of the user if they have given their consent after being informed in a simplified manner.
What do cookies do?
Cookies are used for different purposes. They do not store personal identifying information (such as credit card data), but collect information about how the user navigates in order to improve website performance. For example, they are useful for identifying and fixing errors, or for determining for showing related relevant products to the user while he browses.
Our site uses technical cookies, not profiling or advertising cookies, so it is not mandatory to ask for permission in order to provide the necessary services.
Changing Cookie Settings
You can reject cookie registration on your computer by configuring your settings, following the browser’s directions.
Here are some instructions to modify the settings on some browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced Privacy Settings
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy -> Content Setup
- Firefox: Options -> Privacy
- Opera: Preferences -> Advanced -> Cookies
- Safari: Preferences -> Security (lock icon)
After this operation, however, some web page features may not work correctly. You can also disable the Google Analytics cookies by downloading a specific browser plug-in to the following URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout